Saturday, 28 July 2012

UFS 201 - 1st Reflecton Topic

 Today is the first class of English For Specific Purpose and I was late came in to class because of my subject registration for this subject are had problem. I just register this subject the day that the classes are started. However, not only me came late to class, there still have a few student that came late to class. I have missed the activity that miss give in the class. In the class, miss are giving us to watch a video about a picture paint a thousand words. In this video, its about one picture can tell us more information that we can get. After I watching the video, there doesn't have an ending so, miss tell us to write an ending for the video. An ending in the video are the guy who are looking for the girl who are take his picture finally he found the girl and he live happily together.

No comments:

Post a Comment